You could get Smart and win up to £1000* worth of free energy
Getting your Smart meter
- Answer a few questions about your home to check if we can fit a Smart meter
- Pick a time and date that suits you
- Check your contact details are up to date so we can get in touch with you
- Choose how regularly you'd like us to collect your data
- Log in to your online account to book your Smart meter appointment - if you don’t have one, you can use your account number. It only takes a few minutes.
Prize Draw Entry
Book your gas and electric Smart meter installations with us and you could be one of five lucky npower customers who will win up to £1000* worth of free energy. Opt in below, get your Smart meters installed before the 31 December 2018, remain an npower customer for both fuels and you'll receive an email to enter our draw**.
*Also available to single fuel electric (no mains gas) customers who could win up to £500. Not available to single fuel gas or other single fuel electric customers. Subject to Smart meter eligibility. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
2. All entries must be submitted via a link to npower.com emailed to selected customers who have booked their installation appointment and only one entry per household is permitted.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
4. 5 winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 15 February 2019 ("Draw Date").
5. Providing that they continue to be supplied by npower for the relevant fuel(s) and period, the winners will receive 12 monthly bill credits of £83.34 (or £41.67 in the case of single fuel electricity customers) starting on 1 March 2019. Credits will be applied to the gas and/or electricity account as determined by the Promoter. If a winner switches supplier for both gas and electricity (or electricity only in the case of single fuel electricity customers) they will not receive any credits that they have not already received before they switch away from npower.
6. The winners will be notified by email, telephone or post (using the details npower hold on your account) before 25 February 2019. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 calendar days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
7. The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives are offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Participants have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The winner may be asked to participate in publicity relating to this promotion.
14. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The Promoter of this prize draw is Npower Limited of Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 6PB (‘npower’).
About the installation
- It'll take around an hour per meter to install
- You or another adult will need to be present - even if your meter is outside
- We'll need to turn off your gas and electricity for safety checks.