How do I register for the Feed in Tariff (FiT)?
The Feed In Tariff scheme is closing
On 18 December 2018, the government announced their decision to close the FIT scheme to new applicants from 1 April 2019. Any applications for full accreditation which we receive on or before 31 March 2019 are unaffected by the closure of the FIT scheme. For any applications received after the 31 March 2019 but before the 1 April 2020, the installation must have been accredited on or before the 31 March 2019 and have an MCS certificate which was issued on or before 31 March 2019 to be eligible for the FIT scheme.
For any applications received after the 31 March 2019 and before the 1 April 2020, the installation much have been accredited prior to the 31 March 2019, to be eligible for the Scheme.
You can request a FIT application form by:
- Phone - 0800 048 0520 or from a mobile 0330 100 7567 - We may monitor and/or record calls for security, quality or training purposes. Calling us on an 0800 number should be free from all mobiles and generally free from all landlines. Calling us on a 0330 number will cost you no more than 01 or 02 numbers from landlines or mobiles. If you get ‘inclusive minutes’ with your package, calls to a 0330 number will be part of these.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our application pack (PDF, 164KB)
When you have obtained your application form you will need to fill it in and return it to us by either email or post. You will require:
- Copy of Microgeneration Certificate Scheme (MCS) certificate or your ROO-FIT accreditation certificate for your installation to complete the application form. If you have not yet received this please contact your installer. (For applications received after 31 March 2019, the MCS certificate must be issued on or before 31 March 2019. ). MCS certificates issued after 31 March 2019 will not be eligible to join the FIT Scheme.
- Proof of Ownership (i.e. a fully paid invoice that demonstrates the owner of the installation).
- A copy of your EPC Certificate. To ensure that you receive the higher tariff rate, the EPC must achieve a Level D or above. For installations with commissioning dates after 10th May 2016, the certificate date needs to be before the commissioning date of your system to ensure that you receive the higher tariff rate (if you believe that you do not require an EPC certificate, you must send us evidence that this requirement does not apply to you - For PV installations only).
- A signed set of Multi Installations declarations as set out in the application form. * A valid generation meter reading and export meter reading (where applicable) Please take a reading from your meter on the 1st of each month from sending in your application form to us, until we contact you. *Proof of photographic ID * Proof of address and if you're a Non Domestic Customer details of VAT and Company details.