Fix Online v44 May 2022
Tariff type: Fixed price until May 2022
Make the switch and fix your energy prices until May 2022.
Payment options: Monthly Direct Debit
Available for: Gas, electricity or both
We’ve summarised some of the important things you need to know about Fix Online v44 May 2022 below, but please be sure to download and read through our terms and conditions:
About our Fix Online v44 May 2022 tariff
- Prices are fixed until 31 May 2022, subject to governmental or regulatory requirements.
- A £30 per fuel early exit fee may be applied before 12 April 2022.
- You'll already have or, if eligible, agree to have Smart meter(s) installed at your property.
- This tariff is available to customers with standard credit or Economy 7 credit meters. A restricted credit meter version of the tariff is also available.
- This tariff is available to new or existing customers who pay by fixed monthly Direct Debit. Unfortunately it's not available to customers with prepayment meters.
- You’ll need to manage your account online and get your bills and other key communications via email.
£1,070 average annual cost, including Direct Debit discounts and VAT at the reduced rate of 5%, and based on:
- a customer with standard single rate meters
- typical annual average consumption of 2,900kWh electricity and 12,000kWh gas
- payment by Direct Debit
- costs averaged across mainland UK
Your actual annual cost will vary depending on:
- whether you get both your electricity and gas from us, or just a single fuel
- whether discounts apply
- your region
- your consumption
- your meter type
- your payment type
Annual charges may be higher than our standard charges.
Correct as at 12.02.21.
After 31 May 2022, you’ll automatically move to our cheapest Standard variable tariff applicable to you or another applicable tariff. We’ll let you know at the time.
Smart meter installation
With this tariff you agree to the installation of a Smart meter, where eligible. You're still eligible for this tariff if you currently have a Smart meter installed or your property is currently ineligible for a Smart meter.
We split the amount you pay us into two parts - the amount you pay for the energy you actually use, and also a standing charge for the cost of delivering and supplying energy to your home. You’ll pay a standing charge no matter how much you use. Standing charges vary depending on your tariff, and are different for gas compared to what they are for electricity.
Direct Debit discounts
We'll reduce your daily standing charge and unit rates for paying by Direct Debit. How much of a discount you get will depend on how much energy you use.
If you stop paying by Direct Debit, you'll move on to a Receipt of Bill version of your tariff, with no discount. But we’ll let you know if this happens. Subject to change
We’ll use your own meter readings to create your bills whenever we can. If we can’t then we’ll estimate how much energy you’ve used, using industry standard information. Please note that our agents still need access to your meter to take readings sometimes and to carry out important safety checks.
Changing your tariff or supplier
If you decide you want to switch tariff or supplier before 12 April 2022, an exit fee of £30 per fuel may apply.
Offer subject to availability and may be withdrawn, suspended or amended at any time.