Free Take Time Out annual membership worth £60
Available to our energy customers. Terms and conditions apply.
Get discounts at some of the UK’s biggest brands
As an npower customer you can get a free Take Time Out annual membership. This gives you discounted deals and special offers on dining, travel, hotels, health and beauty - plus lots more, including:
Simply log in to your account to sign up for your membership.
Not with npower yet?
Sign up to one of our energy tariffs to access the offer.
Terms and conditions
- The 12 months Take Time Out membership offer is only available to npower residential customers (new or existing). In order to be eligible you must also be 18 years or over and a UK resident. If you cancel your order before your first (or only) fuel goes live with npower you will not qualify.
- You will have 3 months from the date of receiving the Take Time Out code to activate your membership, after that you will not be able to register through this incentive.
- Your membership will be subject to Take Time Out’s full terms and conditions www.taketimeout.co.uk/terms.
- Your Take Time Out membership will automatically expire after 12 months from the date of activating your membership. After 12 months you can log on and renew your membership, the price of your membership will be advised to you at that time.
- Take Time Out is operated by Take Time Out Partnership Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 10519847 at the registered address of Take Time Out Partnership Limited, The Stables, Mere, Cheshire, WA16 0PX.
- All Take Time Out offers are provided by partners of Take Time Out and are subject to availability and the relevant partner’s specific terms and conditions.
- No member may open an alternative membership account if their membership is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- Members may not sell, trade or transfer a membership account to another person, nor accept or use a membership account that does not belong to them.
- Members may not sell, trade or promote Take Time Out offers to the general public on third party websites or any on line trading platforms.
- Once you have selected a partner offer on Take Time Out you must follow the specific redemption instructions in order to redeem your offer.
- Please note that some venues across each category will require pre-booking.
- Age, health, weight and/or other restrictions may apply to partner offers displayed on Take Time Out; any restrictions will be detailed within the terms and conditions of the partner which will be contained on the partner page.
- Selected partners may be closed at certain times of the year such as bank holidays or seasonal variances. Please ensure you check directly with the partner, prior to travelling, to avoid any disappointment.
- Take Time Out partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close or modify all or any part of the facilities for any reasons they deem fit.
- Partners are entitled to withdraw from Take Time Out or to change the terms and conditions of their offers after you have become a member.
- Take Time Out Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer.
- Once you have logged in to Take Time Out you will be able to access your account via the "My Account" tab – click on membership details to access your digital membership card.
- The Take Time Out digital membership card is required as a validation of some partner offers – please read partners terms before you redeem offers featured.
- Take Time Out reserve the right to cancel your membership and withhold access to their portal for any reason.
- Members may terminate their annual subscription at any time, by simply electing to do so within their account settings.
- Npower’s Take Time Out membership offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn, suspended or amended at any time.
- Only one membership offer is available per customer.
- The membership offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Promoter is Npower Limited, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 6PB. This offer is administered by the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited (‘MLP’), The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX. Telephone 01565 832865. Any queries on the administration of this offer should be directed to MLP's customer helpline on 01565 832865 (lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm).
- Any queries regarding Take Time Out Partnership Ltd should be directed to email@example.com or contact their customer services on 01565 656260 (from 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays and the Christmas and New Year period).
- If you have any npower queries, please contact us.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, neither npower, MLP or its agents will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for:
- any non-acceptance of the membership offer or
- any inability by you to use the offer properly or at all or
- the contents, accuracy or use of either the offer or the products or services offered or
- the quality and/or the availability of the products or services offered or
- any loss, personal injury or death caused by the products or services except where personal injury or death is caused by the negligence of npower, MLP or their employees, agents or subcontractors.
- Nothing in these terms is intended to limit your legal rights as a consumer.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. However, if you are a resident in a part of the UK other than England and Wales, we agree that any such dispute may be dealt with by the courts located there.