What data can I download from my npower account?
npower is now part of the E.ON group, which means our customers are gradually being moved over to become customers of E.ON.
Your account history and information will be transferred to your new account with E.ON. You can still view your account history in npower for now, so you can download and save your npower data, including:
- Bills: You’ll be able to download your bills going back around one year. If there is a large amount of data available from this period, the number of bills available to download may be restricted.
- Current personal data and preferences: Such as your name, address and email address, as well as your data consent preferences.
- Meter reads: Readings that have been taken over the past year.
We recommend that you perform these downloads when you have access to WiFi, as larger files can use up a lot of data.
What formats will my data be downloaded in?
Your data will be downloaded in a zip file, which can be opened on most modern smartphones and computers. Within the zip file, your data will be available in one or more of these common file formats:
- PDF: Your bills and other documents are in PDF format, which can be opened and viewed on most modern smartphones and computers.
- CSV: A common data format that you can open with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel.
- HTML: This file will open and display the data on your web browser.
Who can I contact for more information about downloading my npower data?
If your account has not yet been transferred to E.ON, please contact us.
If your account has been transferred to E.ON, please contact E.ON Next.