How can I get a refund of my final credit balance?

Refunding a credit balance

We try to do everything we can to make sure our business customers get the money that's owed to them after they leave us. There’s no time limit to claim this money back, and once the final balance is agreed we can send a cheque or pay it directly into your bank account.

If you’ve changed to another supplier or moved out of a premises we supply, and believe you have a credit balance, please call our Customer Services team to talk about arranging a refund. It would help us if you could have to hand any meter readings taken when your account was closed.

If you prefer you can email business.queries@npower.com with 'Refund' in the subject of the email. Please include your account number and any meter readings taken when your account was closed, and also your name and phone number, as we may need to call you before we can process your request fully. It would be helpful if you indicate the best time to contact you.

If you're about to move premises please click here to find out more and let us know.