This section holds information about your relationship with us.
Are you looking for My Account Online?
Bills, payment options and refunds
Renewals, changes, questions and contract exits
Moving, expanding and Deemed rate information
Interruption or loss of gas or electricity, plus industry Standards of Service
If you wish to change any of the following details, please advise our Customer Contact Team with your account number and business name.
- Billing, site or copy invoice address change or addition
- Change of contact and/or emergency contact details
- Payment, Direct Debit details or billing frequency
- Consumer name change (spelling mistakes or change to company name where everything else remains the same)
- Metering change – change of measurement class (COMC) or Reverse COMC
- Exit point name change (customer requested site reference)
For VAT rate changes, please complete one of the following forms and return it to us by email to email@example.com.
For Climate Change Levy (CCL) changes, please refer to the HM Revenue & Customs forms below. Complete these according to the guidance provided on the HM Revenue & Customs site.
Use form PP11 to tell us the level of relief to use against your liability to Climate Change Levy. One copy should be sent to HMRC and one copy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to make any changes to 'My Account Online' – e.g. a password update – then please go to My Account Online.
For changes to your contract, please contact your npower Account Manager or Business Development Manager.
Customer contact details and marketing preferences
You can update and manage your customer contact details and marketing preferences.
Frequently asked questions