How to make changes to your account details
If you wish to change any of the following details, please advise our Customer Contact Team with your account number and business name.
- Invoicing, site or copy invoice address change or addition
- Change of contact and/or emergency contact details
- Payment, Direct Debit details or invoicing frequency
- Consumer name change (spelling mistakes or change to company name where everything else remains the same)
- Metering change – Change of Measurement Class (COMC) or reverse COMC
- Exit point name change (customer requested site reference)
For VAT rate changes, please complete one of the following forms and return it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Climate Change Levy (CCL) changes, please refer to the HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) forms below. Complete these according to the guidance provided on the HMRC website.
Use form PP11 to tell us the level of relief to use against your liability to CCL. One copy should be sent to HMRC and one copy to us at email@example.com.
If you would like to make any changes to 'My Account Online' – e.g. a password update – then please go to My Account Online.
For changes to your contract, please contact your Account Manager or Business Development Manager.