Great news. Your house is ready for the switch over to a Smart meter as part of the national upgrade programme. We’re already working our way around the country. So why wait?
Getting your Smart meter installed sooner rather than later won’t just save you time and energy – it could also save you money. Keep reading to find out all about the benefits of getting your Smart meter or, to request an installation appointment, simply hit the button below.
Why switch to a Smart meter?
- A Smart meter will bring you clarity, control and convenience when it comes to managing your energy more efficiently.
- Meter readings will happen automatically and you’ll only be charged for the gas and electricity you use – meaning no more estimated bills*.
- As well as showing you how much energy you’re using, your Smart meter will show you how much it’s costing you in pounds and pence.
- Switching on appliances will show you what impact they’re having on your energy bills – so you could find new ways to save money.
- Smart meters encourage you to be more energy conscious and make small changes that can have a big impact on how much gas and electricity you use.
- By not wasting as much energy, you’ll be helping the environment by reducing carbon emissions. This ultimately helps tackle climate change.
Book your Smart meter appointment today
Requesting a Smart meter appointment for your home is simple:
- Log in to your online account (if you haven’t already activated your online account you can log in with your account number, which can be found on the top of each bill)
- Pick a time and date that suits you
- We’ll be in touch to keep you updated along the way
* You’ll only receive an estimated bill if there’s a problem collecting or processing a reading. Generally the only time we’ll need to visit you is when we’re required to carry out a routine safety check.