Stay at home dad Dave knows a thing or two about Super Powers. Take a look below at just another day in the life of the DADventurer and keep reading to discover how your family Super Powers can help you win big.
Win a £1000 Argos voucher
to treat the family
To all the Mums and Dads out there – share your family Super Power with us and you could win a fantastic £1000 Argos voucher for you and your family.
Submit your #SuperPower over @npowerHQ on Twitter
For more from the DADventurer – check out his blog here
npower Super Powers Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition (the “Competition”) is Npower Limited, whose registered office is at Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 6PB, registered in England and Wales with Company No. 3653277 (“npower”). npower is a trademark of Npower Limited and other associated companies.
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents, aged 16 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees, and immediate family members of employees, of npower and other companies associated with the Competition may not enter this Competition.
3. There is no charge to enter this Competition. By entering into this Competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
4. Entry to the Competition will be granted to anyone who responds (comments or @ mentions @npowerhq) to the Tweet and shares their Super Power OR leaves a comment with their Super Power on the competition related post on the Dadadventurer Facebook page or npower official Facebook page between 09:00 BST on 23.10.17 until 22:59 BST on 10.11.17.
5. Only one entry per person. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Competition will be disqualified. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties.
6. npower does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay entry into the Competition.
7. (A) One winner will be selected to win £1000 Argos vouchers. (B) One winner will receive x4 best in house Tickets to the Free Radio Live in Birmingham. X5 winners will receive x1 pair of standing tickets to the Free Radio Live in Birmingham The winners will be chosen based on npower pre-agreed eligibility criteria, and at the discretion of npower. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part thereof) and, unless agreed otherwise in writing, the Prize is non-transferable.
8. npower reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or any part of it, for an offer of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond npower’s control.
9. npower’s decision is at its sole discretion and is final and legally binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
10. Winners will be notified via Twitter or Facebook within seven days of winning the Prize and will be required to send npower a direct message containing their contact details (telephone or email address) to confirm where they would like the prize delivered to.
11. If npower does not receive a reply within 3 days, npower reserves the right to re-award the Prize to another participant. If a selected winner is unable, for whatever reason, to accept the Prize within 3 days, then npower reserves the right to re-award the Prize to another participant in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. npower accepts no liability for any undelivered, lost, mislaid or delayed Prizes.
13. By participating in the Competition, participants agree to release and hold npower and its group and affiliated companies, together with their respective employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with participating in the Competition or resulting from their acceptance or use of the Prize, provided that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit npower’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited by law.
14. All participants acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
15. Where applicable, entries must adhere to the terms and conditions set out by Facebook and Twitter, and also the npower house rules on posting content, to qualify.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media or social media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will be processed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment and delivery of the Prizes.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms and Conditions.