Every day we supply electricity, gas and energy services to over 6.5 million residential and business accounts.
Our success depends on understanding our customers’ needs and providing them with the best service we possibly can; this includes selling our products responsibly, protecting our most vulnerable customers and helping them to reduce their carbon footprint.
We are committed to listening to our customers to understand what they want and what’s important to them. We do this by making sure that we use regular feedback from our monthly satisfaction surveys, talking directly to our customers and having regular meetings with stakeholders who represent our customers’ interests. This enables us to decide where to focus our efforts in delivering the best possible service and products.
In 2011, we continued to embed our Customer Charter into our business and work on improving the service we offer customers and the way we communicate with them. The Customer Charter was launched in 2010; it describes our commitments to customers and sets out the principles on which we conduct our business.
Our Customer Charter
- We listen to our customers and act on the feedback we receive;
- We aim to provide a high quality service to all our customers;
- We ensure fair pricing, provide easy-to-understand bills and offer discounts;
- We work with our customers to help them reduce their carbon footprint;
- We invest in new technology to improve our service to our customers;
- We invest in the community.