Landlords, letting agents and housing associations

It's easy to tell us when there’s a tenant moving in or out – just come online or give us a call.

New online tool - The quickest way to let us know

Let us know online

Or you can call us

It's helpful to give us around 2 days' notice. And make sure you have the tenant’s details to hand. We'll need to know their:

  • Date they became responsible for the property
  • Date of birth
  • Contact details

We'll also need some information on the tenant moving out, including their

  • Name
  • Date they stopped being responsible for the property
  • Forwarding address

And don't forget – the landlord will be responsible for the energy for any time the property is empty.

Got a prepayment meter

You'll need to call us and we'll need some extra information:

  • Any credit or debit on the meter
  • The meter serial number