Moving home

How can we help?


npower customers

We can manage the changeover, while you enjoy your new home.

Landlord’s letting agents and housing associations

We need to know if a tenant is moving in or out of a property that’s supplied by npower.

More information for landlords, letting agents and housing associations

Frequently asked questions

Warming to the idea of a new boiler?

A central heating boiler is the heartbeat of your home, that’s why it’s important to make sure you get the right one.

With a choice of A-rated boilers from Worcester Bosch, Vaillant and BAXI, our team of expert installers can help identify the right solution for you.

Find out more and arrange your free boiler survey

Contact information