How to make a complaint

We aim to provide you with the best possible service but sometimes things can go wrong. We take complaints very seriously so if you aren't happy with our service we'll do our best to put things right.

Unhappy? Please give us the opportunity to put it right

If there's something you’d like to talk to us about, please speak to one of our Customer Service advisers who will aim to resolve your issue straight away.

We’ve got various different teams ready to take your call so to help us get the right team for you, visit our contact us page.

Electricity and gas complaints

If you are unhappy that your enquiry remains unresolved please contact our specialist Complaints Team, or complete our complaint form.

Boilers and heating complaints

If your issue is related to a recent boiler service, repair, or Hometeam Care membership, please contact our Energy Services Complaints Team or complete our Energy Services complaint form.

Further information

It's easy to get independent advice so that you "Know your rights" as an energy consumer. You might want to get a better deal, find out how to make a complaint, get advice about the quality of your electricity or gas supply, or ask for help if you're struggling to pay your bills. To "Know your rights" visit Citizens Advice for up to date information or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 040506.

"Know your rights" as an energy consumer. (PDF, 58KB)