These lesson plans link to:
PSHE: Economic Wellbeing & Financial Capability - 1.1 Careers (KS3 and KS4)
- Understanding that everyone has a ‘career’.
- Developing a sense of personal identity for career progression.
- Understanding the qualities, attitudes and skills needed for employability.
OCR GCSE in Applied Business (Single Award) and OCR GCSE in Applied Business (Double Award)
- Unit A241 Business in action
3.1.3 Business organisation - how businesses organise themselves
3.1.6 Employers/employees - how they operate in enterprising ways, develop their working relationships and meet their various rights and responsibilities
- Unit A243 Working in business
3.3.2 Job roles - key activities and responsibilities
- Unit A244 Business and you
3.4.2 The recruitment process
3.4.3 The selection process
3.4.6 Promotion - training, skills, competencies required