Refit and refurbishment
We provide refurbishment services to support the Decent Homes Programme
Our plumbing installation services play a pivotal role both as a stand-alone service and as part of a package of services that support the Government’s Decent Homes programme. Using our expertise in plumbing services, we are able to provide kitchen and bathroom refits and refurbishment in particular to support the Decent Homes programme. We know it’s vital that you continually work towards ensuring your properties meet this standard and we can help you achieve this through refit and refurbishment of kitchens and bathrooms.
In conjunction with our other services – gas installations, electrical installations and housing adaptations – we can provide you with a complete internal refurbishment package that will help you meet the Decent Homes Standard.
What we offer
- Stripping out existing suites, associated wastes and pipework
- Installing new suites, flow wastes and pipework
- Floor covering
- Disconnecting and isolating old sink units for removal
- Installing the first-fix pipework for kitchen fitters
- Installing the second-fix pipework, connecting sink top and points for dishwasher/washing machine and gas cooker