Putting our energy into education
The aim of our education commitment is to inspire young people from their first day at school to their first day at work.
We achieve this by:
- helping young people to develop their skills and knowledge to make their own choices
- empowering young people to achieve their vision of a ‘brighter future’ for themselves and for the environment
Our programmes for primary schools through to universities focus on:
- environmental education - our award winning npower Climate Cops programme helps schools across the UK to save energy and be more sustainable and shows young people how they can take a lead in saving energy at home and school through interactive and engaging activity events, websites and free teaching resources.
- increasing the pool of young Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) talent.
- providing exciting career opportunities for students through our graduate recruitment schemes – helping us to meet the various challenges we face in the energy industry.