Free energy efficiency advice - the best way to save on your energy costs and reduce your carbon emissions
Cut energy costs now – five easy steps to get you started
You could start saving energy today – that means lower bills from today too. Reducing energy waste is easy and doesn’t have to cost you a penny. Just follow these five easy steps to get started.
- The first step to saving energy is to have a better understanding about your current energy usage – and what you might be spending in each area. Do our quick energy audit to get a rough idea.
- Next, find out ways you can make savings. Simply answer some key questions about your business and we’ll then give you some tailored, practical and easy to implement energy saving ideas
- Share the experiences of other businesses already saving energy and money with npower by reading a selection of case studies.
- Find out how you can monitor and control your energy consumption and costs with our SmartStart business energy monitor.
- Find out what your business's carbon emissions are with our Carbon footprint calculator.
Terms and conditions apply
Free energy monitor is subject to availability. Lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. We may monitor and/or record calls for security, quality or training purposes. Calls from BT landlines to numbers beginning with 0845 may be free. The price of calls may vary with other operators and calls from mobiles may be considerably higher. Please check with your operator for exact charges.